首页

第一百一十五章 一缕阳光,也许没那么阳光?(2 / 3)

“我家农场也该认真搞一套策略。每个周末我干农活别提多费劲了,也许安排一番会好很多。”苹果嘉儿也点点头。

“对我就作用不大了。”碧琪尖声说。“我不习惯循规蹈矩,更喜欢不按常理出牌。”

“知道你是了。”女孩们一起笑道。

然而余晖烁烁没加入她们,她去哪了?她告诉朋友们说午餐要出去吃,然而她只是依旧为回不回小马利亚纠结。她走出教学楼,不出所料四周无人,现在正是午餐时间。

她长叹一口气,再次翻开日记本,希望上面有紫悦的回信,即使她根本没告诉对方自己纠结的事。她收起日记本,走向奇骏团雕像,将手伸了进去。那光滑的大理石表面立刻变得如水一般,她的手没入其中,在另一侧映出蹄子的倒影。

她在小马利亚像是人,而在人类世界却像是小马。即使全校师生都已经信任她,当她是好同学,但她依然觉得自己格格不入,为什么呢?她不知道,她也不知道自己到底属于哪边。她究竟该不该回去?她不知道。过了一会儿她抽回手,心中思绪万千。

巧合的是,觉得自己格格不入的不止是她一个,遥远的市中心的水晶预科,人类紫悦结束午餐,也开始思考自己的归属问题。她觉得高中知识已经不新鲜,或许是时候离开这里,加入她梦寐以求的埃弗顿独立研究计划。可如果她真的去到另一个环境,继续从事相同的孤独的研究,她就真的会快乐吗?她不知道。

仿佛在这校园内,她有什么还未曾发现,可有什么是她不曾了解的呢?鬼使神差的,她唱出了自己的心声。

“I''ve walked through all these halls before.

“这里走廊我全走过。

I''ve been in and out of every door, oh-whoa-oh.

教室进出新知也无多。噢-哇-噢。

There''s nothin'' in this school that I don''t know.

学校的信息尽在我掌握。

In every class, my grade''s the best,

课程成绩这一切,

the highest score on every test.

对我都简单无差别。

I think that means it''s time for me to go.

我想这代表是时候远走。

I know there''s more that''s out there,

未知存在~这世界,

and I just haven''t found it yet.

只是我不曾去了解。

I know there''s more that''s out there.

未知存在~这世界。

Another me I haven''t met!”

新的自我等待迎接!”

另一边,余晖烁烁也鬼使神差地开唱。仿佛相距甚远的她们有某种默契,即使她们之前从未见过面。

“Everyone here likes who I am,

“学生乐于和我见面,

and it''s not from a magic spell''s command, oh-whoa-oh.

而这绝非我的魔咒所变,噢-哇-噢。

My friends look past the things I''ve done before,

朋友都原谅了我的过错,

but still I miss those quests,

但我想念那些:

the mythic creatures, magic tests.

神话生物、魔法的一切。

High school''s great, sure, but who am I anymore?”

高中虽好,但我可还是我?”

她们的歌声隔空交织,恰如其分地结合在一起。她们身处的环境不同,认识的人不同,背景更是毫无相同之处。然而,她们此时都面临类似的身份认同危机。由此,她们唱出了相同的歌。

(紫悦)

It''s not that I''m ungrateful or trying to succeed,

并非我不知感恩或贪图名利,

but there''s something left still missing, something that I need.

但外面未知迷离,我想去寻觅。

(余晖烁烁)

I know there''s more that''s out there,

未知存在~这世界,

Maybe folks that need my help.

帮忙也许有人要。

I know there''s more that''s out there,

未知存在~这世界,

Because I''ve seen it for myself.

我见过所以我知晓。

There''s only so much this town can offer,

这小镇有的只有这么多,

and I''m not saying that''s so bad.

我的意思并非不屑。

But I know there''s more that''s out there,

但未知遍布在这世界,

''cause it''s a life that I once had.

因我曾拥有那一切。

(紫悦)

Beyond these rooms, beyond these walls~~

房间之后,墙壁外廓~~

So much to learn, I can''t see it all.

还有很多未曾见识过。

(余晖烁烁)

This town is home, this school is safe~~

小镇如家,设施完备~~

but how can I be home and still feel out of place?

但不是真的家,怎么步入正轨?

(紫悦)

And I know there''s more that''s out there,

未知遍布在这世界,

another world to explore.

比如另一个王国。

(余晖烁烁)

And I know there''s more that''s out there,

未知遍布在这世界,

am I wrong for wanting more?

想更多是否有错?

(紫悦和余晖烁烁合唱)

And I can''t wait for it to happen,

我迫不及待让它发生,

but what it is I cannot say.

但说不出它的是非。

I just know there''s more that''s out there,

只知道它在这世界,

and it''s calling out my name.

呼唤我名字去追。

And I''m searching for the answer,

为答案我不惜波折,

''cause I feel I''ve lost my way.

因我已经迷失方位。

I may not know what''s really out there.